Tuesday, February 07, 2006


As the sun sets over another beautiful day in Boracay, I sip my San Miguel and thank my lucky stars that I have somehow managed to find a way to live here. It's not always easy, but it's worth it!
I spent the afternoon on the beach with friends, chatting, making jewellry and watching the world go by, while Joey took some guests out for a sunset cruise on the boat.
After a nice dinner and chat in Mario's restaurant, I'm now planning to spend the rest of my evening hanging out at the bar. PD is attempting to teach me how to play backgammon, poor guy!
I've heard it said before (and can confirm that it's true) that Boracay is one of those places in the world where you can have only one thing on your 'to do' list for the day, and still not manage to get anything done!
Ah well, Confucious say "It doesn't matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home